The compact speed machine for cost-effective small parts.
- Maximum processing speed through upper flank and backgauge acceleration.
- Ideal when space is limited and capacities vary: The machine can be mobily set up and put into operation in less than five minutes.
- Process-controlled drive unit reduces power consumption by up to 30 percent and decreases wear and tear.
- Flexible tool selection and a press capacity of up to 40 tons creates a wide application scope.
- High operator convenience through ergonomic design and individually adaptable workspace.
Bystronic Mobile Bending Cell - High-Speed Bending via Mobile Automation >>
Key Technical Values
| ||Xpert 40 |
|Tonnage ||44 US tons |
|Bending Length ||3.4 ft |
|Open Height ||22.4 in |
|Standard Stroke ||7.9 in |
|Max. High Speed ||11.8 in/s |
|Max. Working Speed ||0.975 in/s |