The Fladder® 200/GYRO is the perfect deburring solution for small parts processing. With the smallest footprint, the machine has all of the qualities of its larger counterparts.
- Even and consistent deburring and edge-rounding (true radius) in all directions regardless of part contours or geometry.
- 100% uniform and 100% consistent finish pattern.
- Guaranteed same results throughout the lifetime of the Fladder Abrasive Brushes.
- Minimum dust production, allowing the machines to work with low CFM dust collectors.
- Simple cleaning of machines.
- Can process work-pieces 1” x 1” and up.
- Can process different gauges at the same time (up to ¼” difference in thickness).
- Can process different materials at the same time.
- Can process pre-finished parts without removing the coatings.
- No heat distortion.
Key Technical Values
| ||Fladder® 200/GYRO |
|Total Height ||1950 mm |
|Machine Width ||1800 mm |
|Total Length ||1710 mm |
|Height of Conveyor Belt ||850 mm |
|Working Width ||1000 mm |
|Max. Part Height ||100 mm |
|Max. Part Width ||1000 - 1200 mm |
|Infeed Speed ||0.3 10.0 m/min. |
|Spindle Number & Length ||6 x 350 mm |
|Voltage ||3 x 400/500 V 50 - 60 Hz |
|Max./Min. Fuse ||63 A / 50 A |
|Max. Power Consumption ||17.5 kW |
|Net Weight ||1500 kgs |