ByStar Fiber 10000 W
Right down to the smallest detail, the new ByStar Fiber has been designed from the ground up for fiber laser cutting, without compromises.
- High cutting dynamics, thin to thick cutting capabilities, seamless automation solutions, intelligent sensor technology, and the integration into modern software systems is all possible with the ByStar Fiber 10000 Watt.
- The new ByStar Fiber cuts thin sheet metal at unrivaled speeds, but in addition also achieves outstanding cutting performance in the thick plate metal range up to 1.180 inch.
- The large front-side door provides superior access to the cutting area and the large 22” full touch-screen control interface makes it easy to learn and operate.
- With high-speed linear drives and a highly innovative triangle cutting bridge design, the ByStar Fiber can reach unprecedented speeds and accelerations while maintaining a very high level of edge quality and accuracy.
- The Patented Bystronic Cutting head with adjustable focus position and beam diameter ensures the highest possible speed from thin to thick cutting while maintaining exceptional edge quality.
- ByStar Fiber can now be equipped with integrated rotary axis for tube processing.
Learn how a metal fabricator increased productivity and capacity without adding labor.
Key Technical Values
| ||ByStar Fiber 10k |
|Power ||10000 W |
|Control Range ||1000 - 10000 W |
|Wavelength ||Fiber |
|Steel (max. cutting sheet thickness) ||1 in |
|Stainless Steel (max. cutting sheet thickness) ||1.18 in |
|Aluminum (max. cutting sheet thickness) ||1.18 in |
|Copper (max. sheet thickness) ||0.59 in |
|Brass (max. sheet thickness) ||0.47 in |
|Total electrical consumption of system**** ||36 kW |
|**** Entire system with exhaust and chiller |